In this Avada video tutorial we’ll show you how to login to your dashboard and navigate it’s menu’s.
- Go to the login page of your WordPress website, which is typically located at yourdomain.com/wp-login.php. Enter your username and password and click “Log In”.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be taken to the WordPress dashboard. This is the main control panel for your website, where you can manage your content, customize your site, and more.
- At the top of the dashboard, you’ll see the main menu, which includes links to various sections of your website such as Posts, Pages, Media, Appearance, Plugins, and Settings. Hover over each menu item to access its sub-menu options.
- To create a new post or page, click on the “Posts” or “Pages” menu item, then select “Add New”. This will take you to the editor, where you can create your content using the visual editor or HTML code. Often time’s WordPress theme’s will also include their own editor, in Avada’s case this is referred to as the “Avada Builder”.
- To install new plugins, click on the “Plugins” menu item, then select “Add New”. From there, you can search for and install new plugins to add new features and functionality to your site.
That’s a quick overview of logging into WordPress and navigating the dashboard. Once you get familiar with the different sections of the dashboard, you’ll understand the basics of managing a website on your own. The tools are fairly easy to understand but difficult to master, give it time and keep practicing!
Never heard of Avada? We’ll, it’s a popular WordPress theme that’s been designed to be a versatile and flexible option for building websites of all kinds. We use it for nearly all of our clients! It features a powerful drag-and-drop page builder, a large number of pre-built demo sites and layouts, and a wide range of customization options, allowing users to create unique and engaging websites with ease. The theme is optimized for speed and performance, and includes a variety of features such as advanced typography, customizable headers and footers, social media integration, and WooCommerce compatibility. Avada is suitable for a variety of use cases, including business websites, portfolios, online stores, and blogs.
To learn more about the Avada theme, check out their official getting started Youtube playlist.
Interested in having your website hosted and/or developed by us? Get in touch today.